At Tracked Lifts, our mission is to provide Safe, Reliable, and Versatile ways for our customers to accomplish their aerial pursuits. With over 15 years of industry experience, we are here to provide you with the tools you need to not only get the job done but get the job done safely.
We Aim to Innovate the Industry
Tracked Lifts goal is to be a leader in providing safe, reliable and versatile equipment. From the introduction of the first arborist focused tracked lift, to the first insulated 46kV model, we are constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve our
Tracked Lifts is the exclusive US importer and supplier of Platform Basket and OMMELIFT tracked multi-terrain and trailer mounted aerial lifts.
Platform Basket self-propelled tracked lifts are the most capable and versatile ultra-compact man lifts on the market that utilize simple live hydraulic operating systems for unsurpassed reliability and ease of repairs. All of our ultra-compact models will fit through a standard single door and the tracked undercarriage of these very light machines guarantees passage over
soft, muddy, or delicate finished surfaces without the damage done by other types of wheeled equipment while allowing climbing of heavy inclines and staircases.
The deployment can be achieved on heavily sloped or terraced terrain, while safety is achieved and monitored by simple electro-mechanical limit switches.
OMMELIFT has a long tradition connected with producing quality products with their customers’ wishes and needs being in focus. OMMELIFTs are known both for their high quality and reliability as well as their long lifespan.
• OMME Insulted lifts are designed for working close to power lines
• Designed to traverse soft, muddy and hilly terrain.
• Articulated boom makes the lift easily maneuverable
• Multi-function accessories with wireless drive control, making lift operation easy and quick
• All models have a standard dual source of power: a Honda gasoline engine for outdoor use and a 110V electric motor for quiet, pollution-free indoor applications.
Visit trackedlifts.com or call (866) 543-8575 for more information.